I own a couple of handbags of different colours and sizes. The one I’m going to talk about today is the one my mother gave to me.
It is from Bagatt Italy but I have inherited it from my mother who had it for 6 or 7 years so it might be impossible to find. Luckily, it is not a unique bag. The colour is very basic, the material is great quality and the size is perfect for the day out where you want to bring more than just your wallet and phone.
This is what is usually in it when I have a day out:
- My phone (iPhone 6 Gold)
- My keys
- A lipstick
- A chapstick
- My polaroid camera (Fujifilm Instax mini 8)
- My sunglasses or glasses (or both, haha)
- My favourite pen
- A mini deodorant (this Rituals one is my fave)
- A roll-on perfume (I use this one from Victoria’s Secret right now)
- A cleaning cloth for my glasses
- A hand sanitizer from The Body Shop (the strawberry one is my fave)
- My wallet from an unknown brand but it matches the bag
Yes… I always bring all of these things and often I also bring snacks or water.
I’ll be back again tomorrow with another post.
Stay happy, stay beautiful